ProjectTechnology upgrades, system integration and backup services to enable efficient and secure operations.
TimeframeWe agreed on a phased approach, unifying the data and practices in stages to minimise disruption.
This project preceded a merger of two London offices, so we needed to understand how both teams operated before developing a suitable infrastructure.
Once the two offices had amalgamated, the company had plans to grow. Our IT solutions were scalable and protected, to future-proof operations.
Our IT solutions contributed to the seamless merger of two offices and the firm’s continued growth. The updated infrastructure is secure, fit for purpose and scalable. Reassurances are provided by our business continuity, backup and disaster recovery services.
- Hosting the firm’s case management system within our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Tier 3 Data Centre network. This platform allows us to create highly scalable server infrastructure with a vast array of operating systems and network configurations.
- Updating VPN connections
- Integrating the case management system
- Installing Firewall devices to protect the configuration
- Providing Backup as a Service (E-BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Managing a phased rollout in line with the firm’s merger plan