ProjectTo manage and upgrade ICT for a relocating business
TimeframeThe project lasted several months, mostly on planning and preparation for the relocation itself.
In advance of the office and warehouse relocation, we liaised with management and the design teams to carefully plan the move. Our work included coordinating the new Leased Line internet and phone system connection.
We supported a smooth transition into the new premises and specified all new parts of the IT infrastructure, with a focus on future flexibility and resilience.
Oxford Safety now has a reliable network and fully supported hardware that is fit for purpose and expansion. We have also vastly increased their data security and resilience.
- Tightly managing backup and data security during and since the move
- Specifying a new server, workstations, Network, Wi-Fi, Audio Visual & Presentation systems and additional phone hardware
- Establishing a new Windows Domain, as well as using M365 for licencing of Office Products and Windows 10 Professional on all workstations
- Migrating email to Exchange On-Line to provide additional resilience to business communications
- Installing the latest versions of Accounting and Business software on all users’ systems to ensure uniformity
- Enhancing security through a new firewall and network equipment, Wi-Fi Network, the implementation of the Domain and Microsoft 365
It has been a real pleasure working with you and all the team, you guys are the best