ProjectTo fully equip the subsidiary office and remote team with secure IT infrastructure
TimeframeThe infrastructure was fully operational for the opening of the subsidiary.
Starting with a clean sheet, we designed a tailored IT solution to fulfil current and future business needs.
Robust IT protection was built into every system and the building to ensure the highest levels of security.
The trusted relationship that developed from initial conversations, through to the project conclusion was of mutual benefit. It ensured that the project was completed on time and, critically, up to the highest standards of security. Flex IT continue to provide technical support for Spectrum Biomedical.
- Designing the infrastructure and network cabling requirements
- Specifying computer room and cooling requirements
- Installing the network with High Availability Switches and Firewall
- Implementing 4G Failover internet to supplement the main internet feed
- Fitting an on-premises server, HD video surveillance and security systems
- Supplying laptops and Microsoft 365 to the team
- Installing cloud-based VoIP, Audio Visual and Presentation equipment
"We were a new business setting up in the UK and had no IT expertise at all. When Flex came on board, they listened to all our requirements and helped us set up a bespoke network that fitted all our needs perfectly. Security was paramount and Flex were able to help us reach the level needed when working with government agencies.
"They always have a good understanding of the new technology on the market and are able to answer any questions we have. Any calls logged with their support team are answered quickly and efficiently with a professional manner from all the staff."